AL FATIHAH 2023

 Kisah 31 🀍


Alfatihah... 

First of all I would like to say thank you to everybody that gives all the support doa and even prayers. 

Thank you so much to the nurses and doctors that helped my brother in law Mr Mahdzir bin Ismail  and the family in the difficult time . He was 60 years old born on the 2.6.1963 and return to Allah on 23.6.2023.

(4 Zulhijjah 1444 AH)

After this the raya wouldn't be the same. This raya we all choose the black Raya theme.

First thing when I arrived I jokingly said to my sister why we chose black. Why not a very lively colour. Are we having a funeral after this..And my sister said she is filling chilly  until I said that. I said ..ah it's okay don't bother what I said.And the jokes became into reality. Then my niece from Terengganu is also coming back to raya.The first raya that we all together having gather. My brother in law didn't sleep at all feeling so much happier turn back and forth until my family arrived at home.

Next morning we all get ready to have fun and take pictures all the time even little small things like burning nasi impit because my brother in law didn't take care of it πŸ˜‚

This is a picture of a memory that the last we share as family .

Then we go to Alor Star to meet my brother-in-law, sister Cik Mala . She is powerless and sick. She said I am very old already and don't know when Allah will call me. I said to her it's not the time yet. Old may stay longer than the younger.

We are going to Kampung Wai in Perlis . Usually my brother didn't want to follow us but this time he is following us where ever we are going despite he was sick and tired.

I remember he said to me the next morning between me and him." Abang Mahdzir wrong Lin. I have so much sin. I don't know how to correct them already. I am wrong from the start .. " he looked at me with deep eyes. I can feel something when he said that and I said to him it's okay Abg Mahdzir. You still have time doa. Doa to Allah that everything will turn to a good thing. Is not to late.. 

He was having a bad cough so I gave him a medicine for it. He was so happy said the cough syrup was really good enough for him. I reminded him to take care of his health . 

As he wanted to send me off back to Arau the car was filled so he waited at home. He is giving me a sad gaze  and my sister said go and salam Abg Mahdzir..

I got out of the car and I said to him I am sorry for everything and thank you so much for raising me up.He also said the same thing.The feeling became sorrowful. He cried all the way 😭😭😭

This is my first time and last salam and kiss his hand.

For those who are wondering why I am close to him because after my father and mother passed away he was the one that looked after me and my brother.Regardless having the real brother he was the closest one. 

He always scolded me when I was little. I do remember he will take me home when I go to my friend's house.Sometime he makes silly stupid jokes and sometime he will give his advise to me directly or not. 

One day I said I want to get married he was the one who are handling everything. My married card was prepared by him with  a scent of flowers. He also put some of his money into  my wedding day. We got so much mandarin orange for my wedding.Even when my wedding days he and my sister was the one not sleeping and making sure everything went smoothly..

He once said to me I already fully filled my job as a parent and the promise to Ayah to take care of me. I am crying thinking he won't take care me anymore.

I abstinence from childbirth in my sister house. He ask my sister to cooked food for me. I want to eat glutinous rice and he count my date isn't completely so I can't eat it... My husband also didn't do like my brother in law did.

Nothing can repay his good deed for me. I believe he will be happy seeing my father  right now in the afterlife there. Where is  the other world is happy no more sadness not miserable and no more worries. 

Having him as a brother in law acting like my father since both my parents passed away is a blessing. I hope I can pay him after life.I cannot pay him money but I can pay him freely with my doa and prayers.My son said he cannot express his  feeling into tear it's bad to feel that way. I said it's okay. Just pay him with your Al fatihah.And every time I am talking about my brother in law. I saw him reciting it 😊

(During Ramadhan I joined tadarus Khatm Al Quran so I got gifts that are "kain batik lepas"  that I left at home used as a shroud to cover for him as a last goodbye)

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

SAKIT JANTUNG

SELAMAT HARI JURURAWAT 2022

GEMPA BUMI DI PADANG